The most successful businesses adapt early to game-changing innovations in their industry. By getting into these breakthroughs before everyone else does, you can soak up a large pool of the industry.
And in today’s episode, we have the most disrupting real estate innovation in the last century, called co-living. Co-living is a way for investors to make more money from their properties with less headaches by giving young adults a cheaper way to live in big cities.
In this episode, Johnny Wolff, founder of HomeRoom – a co-living company – joins me to discuss how investors can supercharge their business with co-living properties.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How “slam dunk” business ideas bankrupt you (and the trick to making them wildly profitable) (6:33)
- Why the best business idea in the history of mankind can make you fall flat on your face if you’re missing this crucial ingredient (7:56)
- The “8 words of less” technique for explaining your business so precisely that investors beg you to let them invest in it (9:12)
- The little-known, but rapidly growing “co-living” properties that pumps cashola into real estate investors’ pockets (12:13)
- How to “tweak” your single family homes to get more dollars per square foot (without worrying about pets, bad tenants, a ton of maintenance, or high turnover rates) (13:07)
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
For my list of top 100 books I’ve used and implemented to grow my business, head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/top100
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.