“Have you heard of entrepreneurial ADD? I think it's really an excuse, where you can't tie yourself down for too long? I have that. So when I get into something, I read it up to the point where I find something that I have to do or want to do, and I stop reading it right there, bookmark it, and then I go try it.” – Jonathan Rivera
Click here to download the transcript of this show MAR-53_transcript
Numbers never Lie:
According to the booksellers association 80% of Americans did not buy or read a book last year.
58% of American adults never read a book after high school
Knowledge alone is NOT power
1. You have to Read more books.
2. You have to Implement more of what you read or it won’t stick.
3. Even if things don’t work – keep learning – keep innovating.
Here are the last 5 books each of us has read:
2. Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
3. How to be Invisible
4. George Washington’s Secret Six
1. My Life in Advertising
2. 8 minute meditation
3. Nickel and Dimed
4. The Secret of Selling Anything
5. Monster in the mist
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. “Shut up Stop Whining and get a life” http://goo.gl/G0ZxJn
2. The only thing your real estate clients want from you Think Results