“Real estate investing is like the one thing, I think, is okay to have as a second job.” – Darin Persinger
Numbers never Lie:
- 62 percent of couples approaching retirement didn’t agree on their expected retirement ages.
- 47 percent of couples approaching retirement didn’t agree on whether they’ll continue working in retirement.
- 33 percent of couples didn’t agree or didn’t know where they plan to live when they retire.
- In addition, 73 percent of the couples disagreed on whether they had a detailed retirement income plan.
What does retirement look like to you?
4 Questions to ask yourself:
1. When will you retire?
2. Where will you live when you retire?
3. What does your day to day look like when you retire?
4. How will you retire?
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. The three stages of financial freedom Financial Freedom
2. How Real Estate Agents can get rich working with investors (Part 1) Investors 1
3. How Real Estate Agents can get rich working with investors (Part 2) Investors 2