Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way preparing for your goals makes it harder to achieve them (2:03)
- The simple “Already Ready” mindset shift that frees you from your fitness and health purgatory (especially as the holiday season approaches) (4:41)
- The “Periodization Process” for crushing both your short-term and long-term fitness goals in record time (7:04)
- How understanding the 3 key phases of exercise motivates you to get off your couch today (8:59)
- Why waiting until January 1st to start attacking your fitness goals is the single biggest mistake you can make (14:24)
If you want all of my best fitness and nutrition tips to help you achieve your fitness goals faster with less hassles, join my new Full Send Fitness and Nutrition coaching program for just $9 per month at https://fullsendfitnesscoaching.com
Every month, I host a different 30-day fitness challenge to help you burn fat faster. If you’d like to join our next 30-day challenge, go to http://fullsend30challenge.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger