Show highlights include:
- Always making excuses that you’re too busy to work out? Here’s how to shatter these “internal constraints” holding you back (3:17)
- Why your mind is the single deadliest thing holding you back from achieving perfection in your physical body (3:48)
- How to beef up your “Emotional Health” so you stop self-sabotaging (5:06)
- The “Emotion Code Method” that frees you from pent up energy you can’t get rid of by crying, talking, or exercising (7:09)
- The weird way personifying “good vibes” makes you stronger (8:04)
- How a “Muscle Test” tells you exactly what emotions you’re feeling right now (and how this prevents you from getting trapped in your emotions) (11:03)
- Why you can crush your PRs simply by looking at a certain color (13:12)
- How trapped emotions result in real injuries when exercising (15:32)
- Why “Ancestral Trauma” stops you from reaching your full fitness potential (and how to finally change these subconscious patterns) (18:22)
If you’d like to learn more about how Dr. Sami can help you, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.