Show highlights include:
- Why your gut health is the most important ingredient if you want to lose weight, build muscle, or fight off diseases (1:10)
- The weird way eating Toaster Strudels can throw off your period, cause embarrassing acne, and sabotage your sleep (1:52)
- The simple, yet difficult way to add decades to your life (5:26)
- Why organic, real food is actually much cheaper than inexpensive fast food (5:47)
- How bacteria in your gut boosts your metabolism, lowers inflammation, and improves your resistance to stress (8:54)
- Why fiber is your most potent “weapon” on your weight loss journey (9:59)
- 3 “heavy-hitter hormones” that help you feel full and satisfied after eating a meal (11:53)
- Why a diet filled with processed fat and sugar prolongs every illness you’ll ever get (14:07)
- How to have your cake and eat it too with your diet (without suffering the bad health consequences of highly processed and fast food) (21:12)
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try the Adaptogenic Probiotic supplement mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.