Throughout your life, you’ve been brainwashed into using other peoples’ eyes and ears to live your life. And it’s usually from people with the best intentions.
Even revered historical figures like the stoic philosophers subconsciously programmed you. But when you let other authorities guide your life, you trade in your eyes and ears for theirs.
When you don’t follow your own eyes and ears, you’re letting other people live your life for you. And nothing puts you on the fast track to misery and suffering more than letting other people live your life.
In this episode, I’m revealing why never trusting anyone again gives you freedom to be as happy as you can possibly be.
Show highlights include:
- The insidious way the great stoic philosopher Epictetus prevents you from achieving unlimited happiness (6:06)
- Why working hard isn’t a prerequisite for a joy-filled life (6:47)
- How the most motivating books and poems drown you in suffering (and how to challenge everything you believe) (9:26)
- The counterintuitive reason illiterate people have more wisdom than the best-read person on the planet (15:20)
- Why never trusting anyone gives you a sense of freedom most can’t even dream about (17:09)
- The only proven way to build real confidence (and how to use this skill today) (18:48)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041