Show highlights include:
- Why treating your fitness goals like getting a PhD instantly banishes frustration about not seeing quick results (3:36)
- The absolute best strength training book for the “big three lifts” — whether you’re a beginner or have been training for years (10:18)
- How silly-looking Crossfit workouts upgrade your physical and mental toughness more than any other exercise program known to mankind (16:40)
- The “Stock Market System” for your fitness goals that prevents you from failing (even if you come short of your goals) (20:27)
- How your fitness journey boosts your wealth, relationships, and career ambitions (23:37)
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.