In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How soul-crushing crises help you uncover your most authentic self that make you grateful for your struggles (8:57)
- What to do to rediscover joy when you can’t push past physical and professional defeats (11:03)
- The “Cut the Noise Method” for facing and conquering your fears when positive thinking doesn’t cut it (12:40)
- How to have compassion for people you vehemently disagree with instead of filling the world with more hate (14:44)
- The insidious way the news media and your smartphone robs your ability to find peace (20:30)
If you’d like to connect more with Amy, feel free to send her a DM on her Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amyrosecarrillo/ or her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amyrosecarrillo/.
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.