Show highlights include:
- How to eliminate up to 20 lbs of rotten, undigested food sitting in your gut before it causes more serious health problems (2:02)
- The “Ambien Hangover” that turns you into a zombie (and how to get higher quality sleep without prescription drugs) (6:02)
- How one simple Google search can almost instantly help you break free from the chains of Ambien (12:07)
- The naturally occuring supplement that “mimics” some aspects of Ambien (without worrying about sleep driving to Walmart with one slipper on) (16:57)
- How to fix the root cause of your poor sleep without relying on prescription drugs (17:41)
- 7 supplements that will give you the best sleep of your life and help wean you off Ambien (or other sleeping pills) (20:51)
If you have any silly Ambien stories you’d like to share with me to help others ditch the drug, please send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.