In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How achieving your wildest goals fills you with insecurities and imposter syndrome (1:33)
- The “Even If” mindset trick that instantly maximizes your confidence and happiness (2:27)
- Why most “mindset strategies” only create artificial confidence (and how to tap into your innate confidence at any time) (3:07)
- Do you struggle with confidence? Here’s why acting like a toddler will effortlessly restore it (3:36)
- The “51% Method” that helps you overcome your biggest fears and achieve world-shattering success (5:43)
- 2 laughably simple questions shield you from imposter syndrome every day (13:00)
If you’d like to learn more about Trish’s College of Confidence, tune into her podcast The Confidence Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, check out her website at https://www.trishblackwell.com/, or follow her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/trish_blackwell/.
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.