Show highlights include:
- Why believing you don’t need supplements because you eat healthy is the single biggest myth you believe that’s wrecking your progress (11:34)
- The 10 general physical skills to focus on that will transform you into a Crossfit superstar (even if you’ve never tried Crossfit before) (13:36)
- How beet root powder fills your body with enough oxygen to hike a mountain without gasping for air (16:46)
- Why trying a new pre-workout before a competition can actually hurt your placing (18:43)
- How taking creatine weeks before a competition gives you an unfair advantage against your competitors (19:12)
- The “Zinc and Magnesium Stack” that’s almost like taking steroids for men (without any nasty side effects or worrying you’ll fail a drug test) (20:59)
- How Super Flexy stops “hidden inflammation” in your body in its tracks (22:37)
- 3 secret weapons that make you almost as powerful as Superman (23:33)
- How your gut health can be the difference between coming in first place and last place (25:42)
If you’d like a deeper dive into how to get the most impact from your juice fast, grab my free PDF book at http://24HourJuiceFast.com.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.