In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The “God Flow” mentality that suffocates anxious thoughts and feelings in a jiffy (7:42)
- How giving others advice is the fastest way to get over your own mental hangups (8:57)
- Why self-love, grace, and patience are the best ways to prevent burning out (especially if you’re a Type A person) (9:41)
- How celebrating a loved one’s life after they pass instantly lessens your guilt (12:41)
- Why facing your nastiest emotions is the first step to overcoming them (even if your thoughts have haunted you for decades) (26:30)
If you like what Becky was putting down in this episode, you’ll love her podcast and other content she creates. Check it out at https://winthedaypro.com/ and follow her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/becky_allen/
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience rooted in Biblical Truth that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.