Show highlights include:
- Why your cookie cutter New Years fitness templates won’t last more than a few weeks into the new year (and the “missing ingredient” that will empower you all year) (4:39)
- The “Ask Yourself Why Exercise” that helps you surpass all your wildest 2021 fitness goals (even if you have major setbacks) (7:25)
- How to navigate negative emotional storms when life gets tough without sacrificing your fitness goals (9:18)
- The weird way a life coach can 10x your fitness accomplishments this year (10:07)
- Always hitting a plateau in your fitness journey? Here’s the rarely-talked about 3-ingredient recipe that will catapult you over it — especially if you’ve been stuck there for years (11:40)
- The “Hotel Maid’s Mindset Secret” that drastically improved every facet of their health (even when other maids doing the same exact work didn’t improve their health) (16:17)
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.
If you’d like to take a food sensitivity test to see what foods work with (and against) your body, head over to https://www.everlywell.com/ to test yourself.