Show highlights include:
- How falling in love with cardio will make you stronger when you lift weights (3:45)
- Why lifting with your ego can physically injure your body (even if you’re not maxing out) (5:29)
- Why relying on motivation to work out will make you lazy and weak (and what to rely on instead) (6:02)
- The “Hydration Formation Method” from Basic Training that ensures your body doesn’t crumble under stress and pressure (6:53)
- The 80/20 rule for your fitness and nutrition that will help you achieve your loftiest goals in less time (10:13)
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.