Show highlights include:
- The “IIFYM Trick” that lets you “get away” with eating whatever you want (without sacrificing your weight gain or weight loss goals) (5:03)
- Why the “Bodybuilder’s Diet” will make you miserable (even if you reach your most ambitious goals) (7:05)
- How protein can save your muscles from becoming flabby during a 2-3 month break in your lifting routine (11:30)
- Why following a IIFYM diet keeps your from “plateauing” and ruining all your progress (14:57)
- The 80/20 rule for picking your carbs that will help you reach your goals (while still enjoying cake) (18:13)
- How eating fried chicken and cake makes you more disciplined than following a pro athlete’s 24/7 healthy diet (18:34)
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at https://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’d like help setting your own macro counts, reach out to me anytime at email@example.com.