You want to help your patients remove their pain and see their smiles when they leave your practice.
But all too often, chiropractors get treated like second rate doctors from people who don’t know any better. This hurts—especially when it comes from “experts” who prescribe painkillers for every little thing. The loud, unethical brand of chiropractors doesn’t help.
You deserve better. And you can become the respected medical professional you are by doing one thing: Become a creator.
You’ll find out exactly how to do that in this episode.
Ready to stop being looked over and become the beloved doctor your community deserves?
Show highlights include:
- Why NOT to see other chiropractors as competitors. (5:04)
- 4 characteristics of content that gets you the respect you deserve. (6:58)
- The “creator’s bible” every content creator should read (and if you’re building your practice, you create). (9:49)
- How the “80% approach” kills procrastination and helps you release your content on time. (11:38)
- 2 ways to deal with your fear of marketing–which one will you choose? (14:20)
- How to become confident at anything—even if you feel incompetent and useless at it now. (14:39)
- “Poverty mindset”, why it ruins our profession and what to do about it. (16:51)
Join the waitlist for the Chiropractic Success Academy now: https://www.csacircle.com/register