It’s easy to get jealous on social media: Everybody’s sipping Mai Tai’s on the beach, financially independent and nobody cares that guac costs extra. Meanwhile, you’re saving your money, planning for emergencies and controlling your spending.
But what if you’re actually better off? Most “Instagram-rich” people aren’t actually that rich. Behind their profile is a dwindling bank balance, financial anxiety and looming poverty.
So why try to keep up with them? The key to changing your financial destiny lies in ignoring what’s popular and having the courage to do what works for you.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to build a stable financial future by looking at the hard numbers of building wealth.
Ready to stop being jealous and start choosing your financial future? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- What courage really looks like (it’s NOT being reckless). (2:28)
- How the “4% rule” lets you have cash in the bank without running out of money. (8:00)
- 2 questions to ask yourself before investing your money into conventional assets like 401ks and IRAs. (11:35)
- The one question that’ll stun anyone recommending you financial strategies that might not work for you. (12:41)
- How to develop a sustainable financial strategy without doing the math. (14:50)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
Find your wealth journal here: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/50