Have you ever been in a situation where someone else “triggered” you? It probably left you feeling angry or frustrated for the rest of the day. The problem with that is, when it happens, it winds up stealing all your time and energy from more productive tasks.
In this episode, Ray and Christy dive deep into what causes you to be triggered, questions to help refocus your emotions and the best ways to overcome that anger.
Show Highlights Include:
- The surprising way that triggering events are actually the best thing that could happen to you (4:46)
- Make this one quick mindset shift when you are angry, and you’ll never be frustrated with other people ever again (5:58)
- Why being quick to label situations as “wrong” is keeping you from reaching your full potential (10:05)
- How the judgments you make about other people reveal your own shortcomings and insecurities (15:18)
- When someone sends you into a blind rage, defuse the situation by asking this one simple question (15:54)
- The astonishing reason you can’t stop projecting your emotions on to other people, and how to break the cycle (17:43)
- 5 steps you can take to show compassion to others and stop living your life in fear (28:40)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.