Content marketing sounds like a lot of work: If you follow all the expert advice you’ll be writing blog posts, recording videos, editing graphics and managing social media pages. This could leave you wondering, “Am I a marketing manager or Chiropractor?”
But it doesn’t have to be this way. You can reuse, adapt and revive content you already have to get to the first page of google.
If you’re ready to become your area’s go-to chiropractor without spending all day writing blog posts and video scripts, this episode is for you. Darcy Sullivan will show you exactly how.
Show highlights include:
- Why people will love the content no one reads if you revise and republish it. (8:12)
- How to reach a completely new target market by changing a few words in your blog post. (17:43)
- The biggest reason people abandon you after a single blog post. (25:33)
- One overlooked metric that makes Google catapult your site to page 1—or shelf it on page 17. (27:27)
- How to make your blog posts more engaging without writing better. (28:40)
- The 30-second makeover that turns stale old blog posts into fresh, engaging content. (34:17)
Find out more about the MPI master series sports summit here: https://www.mpicourses.org/masters-series-sports-summit-lumbar-spine-chicago-march-2020