If you’re like most of us, you’ve probably found yourself stuck in a situation where it seemed like everything you did was for someone else, yet you still felt bad. No matter how hard you tried to take care of your spouse and your kids, things still weren’t working.
In this episode, Ray and Christy take a deep dive into how to be selfish (the right way), how to avoid the devastating results of comparison and how to take care of yourself without neglecting the other parts of your life.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to release the overwhelming feelings of guilt that go along with putting yourself first, and why it is essential for those who rely on you (4:45)
- Why taking care of external needs leaves you feeling empty and how to make yourself feel whole again (12:53)
- The 2 essential steps you must take when you start comparing yourself to others to reclaim your own identity (18:22)
- How the “unsubscribe” approach can help you crush anxiety and focus only on the things that bring you peace of mind (21:00)
- Why trying to be the “good mom” is actually making you a worse parent… and person (23:24)
- The simple method for getting anything you want in life, without taking advantage of your partner (31:53)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.