In this episode, Rachel Schmidt is back to share more networking superpowers that you can apply straight into your business to help you grow.
Today, we talk about how to make collaborations, how to know who to collaborate with, and the compounding effect of staying invested in long-term business relationships.
Let’s jump straight in!
- Rachel’s non-negotiable activity for supercharged productivity (1:50)
- How to successfully network when you have no time to network (4:50)
- Turning a Starbucks breakfast into a networking opportunity (7:20)
- Time-management tips for better networking (9:00)
- Rachel’s honest thoughts on relationship building through social media (12:00)
- Advice to get beyond the ‘chit chat’ when networking (15:45)
- The most valuable form of marketing for your business (17:20)
- Fundamentals of effective collaborations (17:45)
To get in touch and find out more about Rachel’s work, click here.
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.