So many of us let our backwards idea about love wreck our most important relationships.
In today’s episode, I’m unleashing the proper definition of love so you can take a break from always loving everyone and start mending your broken relationships.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- What pornography can teach you about love (1:19)
- How a lack of love can mend your most important relationships (2:35)
- Why love isn’t what you think it is (3:03)
- The little-known secret for finding love in your life (6:01)
- How to create love out of thin air (7:03)
- How you’re using the people you love without even realizing what you’re doing (7:14)
- How to get away with telling your partner problematic truths about them — and make them happy that you did (10:49)
- The danger in treating love like a fixed-pie (13:22)
- The case against always loving your kids (17:25)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.