Erika Mosse is a mother, a journalist, a speaker, and a facilitator who works diligently to champion small businesses and women in the trades.
Show highlights include:
- Why a slow down in the marketplace can position you for better growth (5:45)
- The threat of private equities buying up smaller companies (and what this means for the future of construction) (15:55)
- The two things that every construction company should focus on for exponential growth (21:00)
- This “Mindset” shift will build a company that thrives (without you being there) (20:00)
- How to avoid “The great resignation” from happening within your company (33:30)
- The “burnout prevention” technique to do with your team (and to have fun in the process) (35:20)
- 2X your response rates for maximum profit with this one trick (24:15)
To connect with our guest please visit our Contact Page at https://buildernuggets.com and we’ll make a personal introduction.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.