Warren Barry is an award-winning pioneer in the field of human resources who studies the implications of counterintuitive work environments on individuals and organizations. Warren brings insights to employees, employers, and human resource professionals alike which leads to harmony, productivity, and profitability.
Show highlights include:
- Why hiring “smart and nice” people may set your team up for failure (6:15)
- The “Formula” for hiring happy, focused, and dynamic team members that elevate each other (7:12)
- The simple test that liberates you from constant struggle and frustration (9:05)
- How getting in trouble at school lead to massive success in business (13:05)
- How to use this “brain component” to increase team motivation and unlock faster growth (15:35)
- The “specialist” formula for scalability, profitability, and ultimate happiness (36:00)
If you want to learn more about Warren Barry, please visit https://www.instinctivesolutions.ca/
Or hit us through our Contact Page at https://buildernuggets.com and we’ll make a personal introduction.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.