Building a business you’re passionate about can be the source of your joy. Or it can cause stress, frustration, and sleepless nights.
More often than not, it’s a mix of both.
Taking the easy route is easy, but it never results in happiness, business success, and a life of meaning.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to create a business you’re passionate about (without worrying on the weekends about customers).
- How to cut out money-sucking middleman by calling on the farmers (4:14)
- The case against mass producing products (and why quality will suffer if you mass produce) (12:35)
- Launch two highly profitable products by stocking up on oshitaba plants (12:59)
- How to leverage “distributors” to make fulfillment of products cheaper, quicker, easier, and more efficient (14:53)
- How to charge more than your competitors by crafting an effective “value proposition” (without losing any customers) (15:38)
- The dangers of partnering with “less-than-ethical” manufacturing plants that will leave you morally bankrupt (17:13)