Brad Leavitt is our guest on this episode. He is President and Founder of “A Finer Touch Construction” – a Scottsdale based luxury residential and commercial builder. AFT Construction, is known throughout the industry, as an award-winning construction firm and has been nationally published in magazines such as: Fine HomeBuilding, Luxe Interiors and Design, and Professional Builder.
Show Highlights Include:
- How simply asking more questions turns any construction project into a collaborative effort (4:53)
- The “60% Rule” for determining if you should delegate your responsibilities (6:35)
- Why fearing your competitors may prevent your business from growing (11:25)
- Don’t be afraid to have some fun and make fun of yourself. It may just open up a world of new business opportunities (18:17)
- Build new relationships and find new clients by playing basketball and golfing (21:28)
- The social media secret for attracting and building a relationship with clients years before speaking to them (24:29)
- How to create an army of “Silent Salesmen” who promote your construction company for free (29:26)
If you’d like to connect with Brad, you can visit his website here: https://www.atfconstruction.com/. For more info on the next Contractors Coalition Summit visit this link: http://contractorcoalitionsummit.com/
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.