New England Design & Construction Founder and CEO discusses what it really means to be an Architect in today's world, and how we can change history to build a brighter future for the industry.
Show highlights include:
- The existing builder/architect relationship is set up to be adversarial (2:01)
- How an 1800s group of architects created the current status quo of building (and how you can improve it) (4:44)
- It’s not about picking sides it’s about how do we collaborate and communicate better (8:22)
- The odd way builders have lost their social status—and how our industry can get it back (8:34)
- The systemic reason why builders have a bad reputation—how it leaves clients worse off (17:29)
- A simple word-for-word script that makes your projects more successful for the architect, the client and yourself. (25:55)
- How to educate clients and architects on your value as a builder. (32:18)
If you’d like to connect with David Supple you can find him at www.nedesignbuild.com
To view his short video visit: https://youtu.be/bWUkAc66Q-4
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.