Our guest on this episode started out as a bricklayer from London, England. Learn how he developed a mindset, habits, systems, and relationships that have got him into some of the world’s most exclusive circles.
Show highlights include:
- How to attract wealthy, hassle-free clients by pushing 90% of your prospects away (3:52)
- Make more money by eliminating a popular payment method from your business (5:30)
- The “time waster” tells that let you avoid bad clients before they ever work with you (7:22)
- Draw in your ideal prospects on social media by turning your business profile into a “me” profile (16:09)
- How to almost guarantee business success by setting goals that seem unachiveable (18:02)
- The “ridicule” method that creates an environment of supportive entrepreneurs who turn your ideas into thriving businesses (22:17)
- How to design a market-disrupting business in under an hour (23:46)
- The two-minute rule that instantly makes your life more free and exciting (25:48)
- How to outsource and automate the most stressful part of your business by drawing three circles (30:19)
- The 1980’s advertising method that’s outperforming Facebook ads in the 2020’s (35:39)
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
To connect with our guest Steve Sims:
Podcast is The Art of Making Things Happen https://www.stevedsims.com/podcast/
Book is Bluefishing https://www.stevedsims.com/book/