People want to do business with People. What types of things are you doing in your business, or for your team, that could be shared with others? Join us for a conversation with returning guest Pamela Durkin as she urges all of us to do more storytelling and less reporting.
Show highlights include:
- One “sneaky” way for small business owners to reach their ideal audience faster (2:05)
- How to become comfortable speaking on podcasts by the end of the day (2:44)
- The weird way your social media captions repel your ideal clients (4:33)
- The “Storytelling Secret” which ensures you always have an overflowing pipeline of projects (5:28)
- How to easily pump out double the amount of content you do right now (without taking any extra pictures) (7:16)
- The “Story Magnet” System for never competing on price again (7:58)
- The “Infinite Ideas” technique for creating an infinite amount of content by adding 10 minutes to yoru day (10:49)
- This 3-step storytelling formula hypnotizes your ideal audience until they work with you (12:14)
- Why this “magical skill” skyrockets your marketing ROI, catapults yoru closing rate, and enchants top-tier talent and partners to your team (17:40)
If you’d like to read Pamela’s book, Elevate!, you can find it on Amazon here. If you’d like to set up an interview to see how she can help your business, send her an email at email@example.com. And you can check out her website at https://pamela-durkin.com/.
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.