Most financial advisors don’t integrate your entire retirement plan, which bites off a big chunk of wealth during your golden years.
You need to plan more than just your investments. You also need cash flow planning, tax planning, estate planning, and insurance planning. If you’re missing any of these ingredients, you’re robbing your future self.
But most financial advisors don’t cover all these different plans.
The barrier to entry as a financial advisor is low, so many aren’t worth their salt. But some advisors are more insidious — they serve their business before your retirement plan.
In this episode, you’ll discover 3 ways to choose a financial advisor that will work for your interests instead of theirs. And why integrating all these plans best protects (and grows) your wealth during retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Integration Secret” for retirement which prevents you from searching for a job during your golden years (1:25)
- The innocent way your CPA steals your retirement wealth (1:54)
- 3 things your financial advisor must have or else they’ll squander your wealth (5:22)
- The “Bracket Game” which minimizes your tax burden during retirement (and why your accountant hides it from you) (14:10)
- The almost too-simple filter for finding a financial advisor who works for your best interest instead of theirs (17:00)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.