If you are building a business you have undoubtedly felt the pressure, but that pressure is an opportunity to create more for yourself and the people around you. Our guest for this episode is Jayson Lowe, who shares his experiences around building a business that lasts, and the responsibility that comes with being successful.
Show highlights include:
- Why thinking of your business as your job is a surefire way to bankrupt it (2:40)
- How to implant an entrepreneurial hunger in your children with nothing more than a lawnmower (5:47)
- The “Pressure is a Privilege” mindset tweak that disarms your self-induced stress (10:23)
- How to be grateful in the face of stress and pressure (14:41)
- The “Take the Reins” method for empowering your teammates, ethically forcing them to reach their full potential, and skyrocketing their motivation (18:46)
- How to more than double your business growth (even when the economy halts) (20:42)
- The “lead without a title” trick that makes future leaders in your company crystal clear (26:23)
- The insidious “Arrival Syndrome” virus that haunts and slowly poisons your business from the inside out (29:21)
- The powerful “Disney Experience” technique that transforms random strangers into diehard loyalists for your company (31:11)
- The sneaky “Undercover Boss” secret for connecting with and inspiring every person on your team (40:33)
If you’d like to connect with Jayson, you send him a message on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/thebankernextdoor/, LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayson-lowe-11056620, or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/learnwithjayson/.
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.