Most entrepreneurs have overcome one, if not all, of the following four things at some point in their life: bankruptcy, depression, the highest level of anxiety, and a traumatic experience. The most difficult thing to overcome is the inherent competition in the world of building businesses. Justin Breen dives into the secrets behind having a collaborative mindset and how you should only spend time and energy with people who get it.
Show highlights include:
- Just having a colossal bank can make you miserable if you don’t put things like family first (6:07)
- The 4 biggest and most common problems for 7 to 10 figure business owners (and the one skill that flips these into advantages) (10:14)
- Is entrepreneurship lonely? Here’s how to connect with others going through the same struggles you are (12:36)
- The “investment, not cost” mindset tweak that helps you pick the best partners, mentors, and mastermind groups (14:36)
- The “Top People” technique that grows your company like a wildfire (without using gimmicks, tricks, or worrying about your competitors) (22:04)
- How to find the perfect relationships for your business in a fraction of the time (32:42)
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.