If you watch the news, you’d think the economy only has a couple months left until utter chaos.
While we’re still learning how to navigate in the post-crisis world, there are many reasons to feel hopeful.
In this episode, you’ll discover why our economy isn’t all doom and gloom right now. Listen to the episode for a much-needed dose of hope.
Show Highlights Include:
- How the new variant stirred up ruckus in the global economy (and why you shouldn't fret) (1:51)
- Why understanding employment trends in America help you make smarter financial decisions (4:42)
- The 2 main components the U.S. needs to experience growth and prosperity again (5:06)
- Why we’re inching towards a rebounding global economy (even if it feels like it’s falling apart) (5:31)
- How to weaponize volatility in the market to see massive returns (9:38)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.