In part 2 of our 6 part series on the Myths of Recruiting we tackle why believing employees are expensive is a very short-sighted way of looking at things. If you're hiring the right people, they should be more than paying for themselves. Hiring is an investment you're going to want to make, and we'll tell you why.
Show highlights include:
- Why all your employees pay for themselves (even your office staff) (1:46)
- Are you worried about hiring more team members? Here's why you’re committed to working more for less money (3:02)
- Why the most successful, wealthiest, and free entrepreneurs always have the biggest teams (4:16)
- The simple “investment” mindset tweak for hiring that attracts top level talent to your business (6:15)
- The 3 key characteristics that make a bad employee (and why each of them is your fault) (11:47)
- The counterintuitive reason having a 6-month (or longer) waitlist for new projects is stealing your money (12:46)
- How always interviewing potential candidates helps you attract top talent and makes your teammates more effective (16:57)
If you want to learn more about Paul and Ed and the hiring services they provide, you can visit https://www.contractorstaffingsource.com. Or hit us through our Contact Page at https://buildernuggets.com and we’ll make a personal introduction.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.