You don’t just walk away from your business…or at least you shouldn’t. You need to have a solid foundation in place so that the right people can step in and lead to your successful exit.
Show highlights include:
- The psychologist’s secret for contractors that revolutionizes your business and adds zero’s to your bank account balance (3:03)
- The single most important question you must answer or you’ll never get a fat paycheck when you sell your business (5:31)
- Why 97% of construction companies have no chance at selling their business (and how to be in the 3% who do) (7:30)
- The “End in Mind” strategy that separates the most successful companies from the mediocre ones (9:26)
- How a basic math equation almost instantly frees you from doing mundane tasks in your business while generating an extra $250-500k in revenue (14:41)
- The “Blueprint Approach” for creating position descriptions for your company in 25 minutes or less (18:41)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.