Business owners across all industries are struggling to find talented people. Why is this? You have to take a look at yourself first and ask what makes you attractive to the workforce?
Show highlights include:
- Why treating recruitment as a business development function helps you attract unicorn talent to your team with ease (3:22)
- How being even 1% better at recruiting than your competitors will help you dominate your market (6:07)
- Why hiring people before you need them and before their role even exists may the single best recruitment strategy (7:05)
- The “ABR” mindset shift for never worrying about finding all-star talent again (8:50)
- The #1 most effective, yet overlooked marketing strategy as a small business owner (and how to apply this strategy to recruitment) (10:19)
- 4 intangible things your teammates want more than a high paying job (10:52)
- How to build an inseparable team of employees who won’t want to leave you (even if there’s a better opportunity) (16:47)
- Why waiting for an annual review to check in with your teammates is a recipe for other companies to poach your people (26:57)
If you’d like to connect with James and discover how he can help your business grow, check out his website at https://www.jamespagano.com/.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.