In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why being a parent is harder than being a CEO (and how humility makes both jobs easier) (4:06)
- How figuring out your children’s “love bank” helps you avoid having agonizing regrets as they grow up (5:55)
- The insidious way many parents use travel as a way to relax from parenting (11:16)
- How to guide your children towards their full potential (without being overbearing or too critical) (13:43)
- The weird way being desperate helps you get closer to God (and how to ask for salvation before hitting rock bottom) (22:06)
- Why you have to fail more often if you waant success (and why this applies to your personal life as much as it does in business) (24:54)
- The wicked way watching porn haunts you for decades after and cripples you marriage (26:44)
If you’d like to connect with Nathan Sheets and try his delicious honey, you can send him a text at (214) 642-9367 or send him an email at Nathan.Sheets@naturenates.com.
If you’re a Cincinnati business owner or leader and you want to grow over the next 12 months, I want to help you. I’m launching another cohort of Prioritized Leader Academy in October. If you’d like to learn more about the program, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call at 720-301-8377.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.