The inspiration for this episode came from an email. A simple note from our guest, a Project Manager on the path to ownership, to the owners of his company. It’s one of those messages that as a business owner you hope to receive. And when you get an email like this, you realize that you’ve created something that is attracting the right people to your mission.
Show highlights include:
- Why it’s less stressful and more profitable to only run 2 projects a year instead of 30+ projects (9:41)
- How discovering your highest and best use instantly makes all your work more fun than your favorite hobby (14:53)
- The “4-Pronged Success Plan” that helps you attract top talent who are genuinely happy to work for you (21:08)
- The “Brake Pedal Method” to leadership that prevents your most gung ho employees from biting off more than they can chew and burning out (21:26)
- Why the best project managers in the world fail because of an impossible business model (23:25)
- How running your construction business like an undefeated criminal trial lawyer evaporates all your stress, headaches, and frustration (25:56)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.