Our mission on Builder Nuggets is to help our listeners Build Freedom. In today’s episode we take that to a whole new level as we talk with an owner who’s managing the operations of a $10 Million a year/plus custom building and remodelling company – during a worldwide pandemic – from sunny Barbados.
Show highlights include:
- The “3S System” which gives you complete freedom while running your business remotely (2:39)
- I am my most productive when I am happy! (5:55)
- How moving thousands of miles away from your company injects steroids into your productivity levels (8:32)
- If it wasn’t for COVID we wouldn't have taken this step (13:58)
- Why “front-loading” your week makes you more productive and gives you more freedom to spend time with your family (19:39)
- How working remote forces you to be more human and vulnerable with your team. Our work is what we do not where we do it(22:14)
- The weird way testing your genomes helps build a more profitable business (28:40)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
If you’d like to get in touch with Evelyn, check out her Instagram pages here: https://www.instagram.com/alairhomesforesthill/ and here: https://www.instagram.com/alairhomesmarkham/. You can also find her website at https://www.alairhomes.ca/forest-hill-toronto/