In this episode we interview a builder who recently returned from a 3 week hunting expedition. He spent countless hours training to be able to hit one of his big bucket list items. He had no cell phone or internet access, yet, after being gone for 23 days his business was running better than when he left it.
This wasn’t always the case. There were times in the past when this builder would go on vacation and come home to a train wreck. He has discovered that if you want your business to run successfully you have to take yourself out of the equation.
The problem is most people simply don’t believe this can take place!
Show highlights include:
- The stark contrast between builders running their business versus managing their business (0:35)
- Why a rigid calendar gives you more free time (5:33)
- How putting yourself first allows you to be there for others (6:11)
- Why working out at the gym lets you get more work done in less time (7:07)
- The “Freedom Equation” get your freedom back (11:09)
- Discover how to get the right people on the bus, let them do what they love, and keep them focused (12:46)
- How writing in a journal can manifest your personal and professional goals (14:28)
Take action now and join the Builder Nuggets community. Go to www.buildernuggets.com, subscribe to the Builder Nuggets podcast, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.