Life goes by faster than you expect it to. If you don’t live intentionally, you’ll regret all the things you missed out on.
A life plan helps you avoid regret. Better still, your life plan also helps you create the business you’ve always wanted.
In this episode, award-winning remodeler Steve Barkhouse joins us and we discuss how your eulogy may be the key to the life of your dreams, the importance of company culture, and how to ensure you meet all your goals in life and business.
Show highlights include:
- The busy contractor’s secret to finding time to enjoy life when you run an all-consuming business (5:13)
- What writing your own eulogy teaches you about your life (even if you’re still alive) (6:53)
- A simple way to attract employees that will help you build your business legacy (9:41)
- Why misunderstanding priorities harms your life and business (11:40)
- The surprising reason a life plan is better than a business plan to achieve professional success (17:28)
- How to find the peers and mentors who will push you to levels of success you could never reach alone (23:08)
- A radical way to stop your cell phone from controlling your life (31:51)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.