In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to make sure you kids make time for building a relationship with God (even if they have 1,000 other activities going on) (9:00)
- Why taking time to build a culture within your company makes attrition plummet from 120% down to only 25% (12:06)
- How helping your employees with personal issues makes them want to stick with your company for life (15:01)
- Why bringing your laptop home after work slowly poisons your connection with your family (29:15)
- The “Church Mindset Approach” to leadership that creates ripples of positivity throughout every family in your organization (38:21)
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
If you're stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone. And I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/is-this-for-you/.