You started your business because you’re the best at what you do. Even if you have a team, you’re probably still the best at most tasks in that business.
But if you spend time doing things that don’t directly grow your business, you’re wasting time. Worse, you’re setting up your business to fail.
You have to determine the highest and best use of your time.
In this episode, we discuss how to figure out the tasks you’re best suited for and how to train a killer team to take care of the rest, so your business can dominate your market.
Show highlights include:
- How finding your HABU makes you and your team run like a well-oiled machine (1:28)
- How the “Delegate & Elevate” chart helps you rekindle your love for work (5:06)
- The secret to spending all your time following your passions (and still getting all the work done) (6:23)
- A shockingly simple way to get your employees to treat your business like it’s their own (8:35)
- Why doing less leads you to accomplish more in your business (11:40)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.