Before you dive headfirst into a deal, remember this: What’s on paper might only be half the truth. The seller always knows more than the buyer!
This is where due diligence comes in. True detective work starts after you get the deal under contract.
If you overlook one issue, your great deal on paper morphs into a cash-eating monster!
This is why you can’t rely on just numbers on paper
Savvy investors have a framework they follow to make sure they’re not getting sucker punched after the deal closes.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to do your due diligence, so you don’t get stuck buying a headache property.
Want to grow your wealth without being duped by a property that will only eat your time, money, and energy?
Show highlights include:
- The “nine cap deal” strategy to unlock an extra 90k of passive income per year (0:23)
- How to profit like bandits on the “Triple A” lease method on commercial properties (1:45)
- 3 ways to increase the value of a property for a 7-figure exit within 2 years (4:04)
- What savvy investors do as soon as they get a deal under contract (so that they don’t get taken advantage of) (5:34)
- The “beyond the paper” method to make sure you get a homerun deal every time (9:55)
- A tried and true 30-day due diligence framework to avoid disaster properties (18:09)
- Use this free “underwriting sheet” to validate deals that comes across your desk (so you can a hit home run everytime) (21:02)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.