Real estate investing is a great generational wealth creator.
Not only do you have amazing tax benefits, but the appreciation over the years and access to easy cash flow gives you the chance to quit your day job and even retire long before your peers.
The question is, why don’t more people take advantage of real estate to build a mountain of wealth?
It’s simple – they don’t have the time nor the teams to source the right property, take care of the renovations and manage the property.
But you don’t need extra time or a team when you have a proven, turnkey strategy.
And in today’s episode, Zach Lemaster from Rent to Retirement joins us to reveal turnkey investment strategies that make owning rental properties as easy as they are profitable (especially if you have limited time on your hands).
Show Highlights Include:
- The best way to buy your time back and achieve financial independence (without working for 25 years) (1:46)
- How to “house hack” your first investment property so you can live rent free (2:19)
- Use this “active income” strategy to replace a doctor’s salary (2:54)
- The 9-5 matrix that holds most people back from living a life with time freedom (and how to escape this) (5:49)
- The 4 criteria that savvy investors use when analyzing a deal with great upside potential (9:17)
- How to maximize your cash-on-cash returns by using leverage effectively (11:58)
- The “forced appreciation” equity play that will make you rich if done correctly (20:40)
- How to avoid being scammed by false pro forma statements (and what to look for instead) (29:12)
If you would like to connect with Zach Lemaster, please contact him at: https://renttoretirement.com/
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.