Most newbies don't have $1.2 million to invest in real estate.
And nobody knew this better than today’s guest, Brent Bowers. But instead of throwing in the towel, and giving up, he discovered the lucrative opportunity of investing in “Tax Delinquent Land.”
And by doing this, he was able to purchase a piece of land for $285, and then sell it for…
$5,000 — a 17x ROI.
Sounds insane, right?
Well, it’s not a fluke either. Later on, he purchased a piece of land for $1,500, and sold that for $7,500 — a 5x ROI.
And while these aren’t huge gains, Brent’s initial investments allowed him to create a business that…
Generates upwards of $50K — per month — in passive income.
So, if this concept interests you, then you’re going to love what I have in store for you today.
In today’s episode, Brent Bowers, founder of Wholesaling Inc, reveals the exact, step-by-step process you can adopt to invest in “Tax Delinquent Land” in 2023. You’ll also discover 6 ways you can invest in real estate (without applying for a loan.)
Show Highlights Include:
- How to get a deep understanding of multifamily real estate by turning your car into a mobile university (2:14)
- Interested in building your own real estate portfolio, but have no experience? Here’s why taking “violent action” is the answer (2:31)
- How to flip vacant land (and double your money overnight) by speaking to the treasurer in your county (2:37)
- The “VLD” secret to turn a $285 piece of real estate into a $5,000 wholesale fee (5:42)
- How to increase the value of a piece of raw land by baiting the property (13:26)
- The sneaky way to take out a loan from a bank (without going into debt) (16:32)
- Don’t have money to invest in multifamily? Here’s 6 different options (works even if you don’t have millions in the bank already) (17:58)
- The exact, step-by-step process Brent would use to get started in land wholesaling in 2023 (Brent also reveals where you can find the “clusters of demand” using nothing but the zoom button on Redfin) (19:46)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.