There is one threat in particular that faces all entrepreneurs this year:
It’s powerful enough to wipe out your business, sabotage your free time, and strip you of your ability to help others when they need it.
And you know what?
This threat is so pervasive that it’s probably affecting you right now, whether you realize it or not.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In this episode, I not only reveal what this threat is, but also how you can squash it, so it doesn’t stop your entrepreneurial journey, and allows you to impact more people.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to “worry train” can derail your confidence and sabotage a deal (and the simple trick to overcome your worry) (2:37)
- The “5 talents” lesson from the Bible that neutralizes the stress and overwhelm that comes from growing your business (4:50)
- The single greatest risk to your entrepreneurial success (and how to make sure this risk doesn’t wipe out your business) (10:05)
- Why playing it safe in your business is actually more selfish and detrimental for impacting positive change than taking wild risks (12:35)
- How giving more extinguishes your deepest, darkest fears more effectively than anything else (13:30)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you’d like to connect with Melissa, check out his links here: