If you want to have $20M when you retire, you won’t EVER get there by making $150K a year.
Sounds like common sense, but most contractors make this mistake. They don't think 5, 10, or even 20 years from now. They only think about the short-term, and how to increase sales by 10 or 15%. But even 15% extra on $100,000 is only $115,000.
If you want to hit $20M in the next 20 years, you need to be making at LEAST $1M a year.
That’s why, in this episode, I reveal the sneaky “1:100” secret you can generate insane levels of wealth with.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why earning $100K is a great way to lose out on $1 million (5:21)
- How to stop grinding and hustling 80 hour weeks by building a “Subscription Based Business” (6:30)
- The secret to stop working for clients may be found in a 42 unit multifamily transaction in Lexington, South Carolina (9:39)
- How to turn $1.6 million into $3 million — and make an extra $15K a month in passive income — by banning tweakers (10:00)
- The “1:100” secret which generates a $20 million nest egg (20:36)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.