What do average real estate investors have in common? They attempt to do everything on their own.
This is a hard path to success as you try to reinvent the wheel, create new systems, and get burnt out.
This strategy ensures you get nowhere fast!
A better strategy?
Join people who are on the same mission as you and gain wisdom from their successes and failures.
In this episode, Jason Medley of Collective Genius, joins us to discuss the benefits of joining a powerful mastermind where you get to interact with other winners and implement their strategies for a successful investing career.
Show highlights include:
- How to use Napoleon Hill’s “mastermind principle” to jump start your profits in your real estate investing career (4:35)
- The “matchmaking” method to getting access to successful investors that flip 100 houses (or more) per year (6:00)
- What to do when the gravy train of low interest rates and easy flips dries up (8:50)
- The “Winning” formula to kill the worry bug during tough economic times of slow growth (13:40)
- How to build strong retained earnings that feeds your family in any economic cycle (14:30)
- The “Cash Reserves” strategy that positions you to buy properties at a huge discount (16:35)
To connect with Jason Medley, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy